What is Lime Essential Oil?
Lime is an evergreen tree which is typically round, lime green and having 3-6 centimeter in diameter & growing between 6 to 13 feet in height containing acidic juices vesicles. Lime tree is short, bushy and has dark green leaves with white blossoms and green oval fruit. Pure Lime oil stimulates refreshing properties.
Lime oil is either pale yellow or light olive in color, sharp citrus smell and very sweet, fresh & tart.
Lime oil is blends with citronella, clary sage, rosemary, lavender, and neroli and ylang ylang oils.
Superb benefits & Uses-
- It helps boost immune system.
- It is used to wash out impurities and promote growth of new skin cells.
- It is used for treatment of rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is also used in making fragrance.
- It is used for household cleaners, detergents, soaps and other beauty products.
- It is used to remove grease spots and stickers residues on the surfaces.
- It is used as preservative as it prevent fruits from turning brown or spoil.
- It is used in add flavor to citrus infused dishes.
- It helps in cure of infections of throat, colon, mouth, intestine, stomach and urinary system.
- It is used to heal or relieve skin sores, rashes, psoriasis, gangrene, open ulcers and carbuncles.
- Being an astringent, it cures toothaches, promotes good oral health and also protects teeth from falling out.
- It is used to relieve respiratory issues as it can treat bronchitis, effective against viral infections like flu, cough, cold, mumps and measles.
- It is also used as face scrub as it revitalize the skin.
- It contains antioxidant as it can reduce dark spots due to aging.
- It is also used in insect repellant.
- It is antibacterial in nature so it helps in killings of bacteria that cause diarrhea, food poisoning, cholera and typhoid.
- It is used to tighten loose muscles and gives firmness, fitness and youth feelings.
- It is used to detoxify liver.
- As it stimulate refreshing properties so used to focus, mental clarity and uplifting energies.
Safety Pints must remember:
Avoid using in direct sunlight because lime oil is photosensitive so it can cause skin irritation and dark pigmentation. Excessive use of oil can cause skin sensitization.
Where you may check to know brand name in India?
Since we are called as AOS Products in India with several natural essential oils: http://www.aosproduct.com/ we deals direct from our certified factory as per most demanded zone like that USA, Middle east, Far East, Latin America and other continental zone of worldwide. Give us a small chance to share yourself with us, mail us for any orders, requirements or visits us.