Palmarosa is called as Natural geranium of Turkish and Indian. Basically Natural Palmarosa is a type of tropical grass mainly originated to India that means we can say its native location is India. Palmarosa essential oil is called for its wealthy supply of unstable oils. The herbaceous green grass of Palmarosa promotes their quality to the similar of citronella and lemongrass etc.
The botanical name of Palmarosa is Cymbopogon martini. The grass of Palmarosa has mainly 2 varieties, called:
- Motia and
Which are slightly different from their Aroma. Different manufacturers give preference to different chemotypes depending on the demand of the market.
Chemical Compositions of Pure Palmarosa Oil:
The chief constituents of this oil are geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene, linalool, limonene, and myrcene. This oil smells like rose oil, which is how it got the name, palmarosa. It contains antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, cytophylactic, digestive, febrifuge, and hydrating properties.
Some Amazing Benefits, where you cant believe, Visits and learn:
This Natural oil has many therapeutic benefits and uses. Animals may also take benefit from this gentle plant oil. Specifically, dog skin disorders and horse skin fungus and dermatitis are just some animal skin conditions Palmarosa essential oil can help treat. It is most frequently used for skin care because of its moisturizing properties. Palmarosa oil is used to treat skin problems like eczema and psoriasis, as well as boils, abscesses and acne, as well. Other uses of palmarosa oil include relieving stress, anxiety, and nervous exhaustion, and alleviating arthritis and rheumatism when massaged onto the affected areas.
Why you Choose Us?
AOS Products are leading manufacturer from Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) India that has promised to users that we would offer finest quality of Palmarosa oil. Shop Palmarosa oil from verified Manufacturers only in India. Palmarosa oil has several pharma and health benefits and uses. We AOS offer only Pure Palmarosa oil in India at Wholesale rate. We AOS Brand are also known as Palmarosa oil Exporters from India.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Palmarosa oil is capable of reducing fever by virtue of its antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.It helps to fight against viral infections, improves digestion, help to prevent infections, help to fight against depression and anxiety. It also helps to cure sore and cracks on skin and athlete’s foot. The other benefits of palmarosa were helps to treat dehydration and also heals wound.
Palmarosa oil is used to treat skin problems like eczema and psoriasis, as well as boils, abscesses and acne, as well. It is most frequently used for skin care because of its moisturizing properties.One of the more popular oils is palmarosa, also known as “Cymbopogon martini”, which helps treat dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.It is also known for its ability to rejuvenate tired, sore feet, so it makes a great foot soak.
When used in aromatherapy, palmarosa oil relaxes the muscles and nerves, fights depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger, and nervousness, while also having an uplifting effect on the mind. Furthermore, it helps cure sores, cracks in the skin, and Athlete’s foot.
WHAT ARE INCREDIBLE USES AND BENEFITS OF PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL AND How to APPLY IT?
- Blend a Palmarosa drop into your facial serum or cream, or with bio compatible facial oil such as jojoba or avocado to hydrate dry skin and to minimize age lines.
- Mix 1 drop Palmarosa oil, 1 drop lavender oil and 1 drop chamomile oil. Stir into warm bathwater for good sleep.
- Add 3-4 drops of Palmarosa oil to bath water to promote balance and enhance relaxation.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of this oil to your diffuser, air freshener, vaporizer or even a cloth. Its rosy fragrance will help comfort your mind and body. It may even treat nervousness and anxiety, and instill positivity.
- Massage your skin with 2 drops of Palmarosa oil blended with coconut oil. Doing so will moisturize your skin and fight signs of aging like wrinkles. Oil of Palmarosa can also help treat Candida, shingles, rashes, acne and blemishes.
- Add a few drops of Palmarosa with lavender to your diffuser or direct palm inhalation to reduce stress and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit.
- Mix a few drops of Palmarosa oil to ointments and skincare creams to treat skin infections and help clean wounds to prevent them from being septic.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of this oil to your bathwater or use it as a massage oil to prevent pain, spasms, convulsions and skin problems.
- To support skin renewal from injured skin, add a drop of Palmarosa oil to water when washing wounds.
- Add 8 drops Palmarosa oil, 4 drops carrot seed oil, 4 drops roman chamomile oil and 1 drop angelica oil in 15 mL of avocado oil to cure dry skin.
- Mix 6 drops Palmarosa oil, 3 drops lemongrass essential oil, 3 drops patchouli oil and 2 drops tea tree oil. Add to warm water for a foot bath.
- This oil is considered completely safe since it is a non-irritant, non-sensitizing, and non-toxic substance. Always use diluted palmarosa oil it can be blend with a milder carrier oil like coconut oil.
- Do not use this oil without consulting with an experienced aromatherapy practitioner or physician. While there are no recorded side effects on the use of palmarosa oil. To check if you’re allergic to this oil, I suggest you do a skin patch test: Apply a drop on a small area of your skin and observe for any adverse reactions.
- Pregnant and nursing women should first consult their doctor before using palmarosa oil, while children below 6 should be kept away from any essential oil because of their sensitive systems.