Brief Description of AOS Palmarosa Oil:
Palmarosa is a herbaceous green grass similar to lemongrass and citronella. Palmarosa oil is derived from Cymbopogon martini, belongs to Gramineae family. It is a type of tropical grass with long slender stems, terminal flowering tops and the fragrant grassy leaves. It is native to Central India and also cultivated in Africa and Madagascar.
Pure Palmarosa oil is obtained from palmarosa herb, grass are harvested before flowering and are dried until capillaries burst to release volatile oil through steam distillation or by water distillation method.
Its main constituent is Geraniol (70-75%) which gives rose oil like fragrance, linalool, myrcene, geranyl acetate, limonene, alcohol as citranellol and ester is dipentene.
It is yellow in colour, rose oil like fragrance, very slightly in scent. It is sweet, calming with refreshing aroma.
Palmarosa oil mixes well with rosemary, ylang ylang, geranium, lime, cedar wood, clary sage, clove, ginger, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, bergamot, lavender, lemon, myrrh, orange, patchouli, rose and sandalwood.
Unbelievable Uses: First use it and than write to AOS
- It is used as an ingredient of soaps, perfumes and cosmetics.
- It is used to flavor tobacco.
- It used to moisturize the skin.
- It is used for the treatment of skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, abscess, acne and boils.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it relaxes muscle and nerves, depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger and nervousness.
- It is helpful to soothe body and mind, emotionally balancing.
- Palmarosa oil has hydrating properties and can assist in preventing inflammation.
- It is used as burners and vaporizer and also added to bath water as it relieves stress, anxiety and nervous exhaustion and alleviating arthritis and rheumatism.
- It is used to balance the sebum or oil production in skin, aids in healing of cuts, wounds.
- It is used to reduce fever.
Safety and Precaution-
- Do not use undiluted Palmarosa oil.
- Never use without consulting with experienced aromatherapy practioner or physician.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Avoid using Palmarosa oil during pregnancy or nursing women, first should consult to doctor before use.
Why you have AOS Option to Shop?
Good day friends, Once again welcome to India’s largest Manufacturer in the natural fields of Essential oils, natural butters, Medicinal helpful oils like Aroma etc. If you think about of several wonderful and certified producers related to Essential oils in India, Middle East, Far East and African zone than before go to there you must to try AOS brand. Ok lets us see about of AOS Products. We are not only manufacturer in India but we deals as B2B and B2c direct to our clients by on-line method like that if you want to buy essential oils on-line in small contents like 5o ml, 100 ml, 500 ml or 1000 ml of Essential oils than you may buy our AOS Essential oils via Amazon, Flip-kart, EBay and Snap-deals etc. For more visits our Official and worldwide listed Web URL: http://www.aosproduct.com/ thanks to visits and Rate us!!!!