If you are going to select a good quality of Essential oil than first of all you would think “How many types of Essential Oils”. We AOS Products classify 4 types of Essential Oils:
- Therapeutic (or Pharmaceutical Uses)
- Cosmoceuticals Uses
- Pure Cosmetic Uses
- Food Uses (Flavor and Fragrance)
First be confirm that every Essential oils have their own and different applications. AOS Products is a brand name at the place of Essential oils, that properly research at the most useful essential oils e.g. Lavender oil, Chamomile oils, Peppermint oil, Bergamot oil, Rosemary oil and so on.
Therapeutic Or pharmaceutical Uses:
Take 4-6 drops of essential oils like lavender, frankincense or chamomile. Put the oil in the water immediately before getting in the bath to get the best benefits. You can also diffuse these or other oils through a diffuser so you are inhaling them while in the bath.
Pure essential oils are about 50 times more concentrated than the whole plant for massages, dilution are typically 4%-12%. E.g. Frankincense oil and Bergamot oil etc
Food Uses Essential Oils:
Let us see the following essential oils that are helpful as flavor and fragrance purpose e.g. Lime Oil, Clove bud oil, Orange sweet oil and Lemongrass oil etc.
Inhale Use: Rub 1 drop between your hands and cover over Nose/mouth and breath.
Basically Cosmoceuticals is a scientific term that clarifies about of Medical benefits. Cosmoceuticals grade Essential oils are the combined of Pharmaceutical grade and Cosmetic grade products.
Following Essential Oils are helpful for Cosmoceuticals products.
- Cardamom oil
- Citronella oil
- Clary sage oil
- Bergamot oil and many more Essential Oils.
For more our unique grade of Essential Oils, visits on: https://www.aosproduct.com/
5 Impressive Uses and benefits of Essential Oils:
- Scientific studies have shown that Rosemary oil helps your brain perform. Specifically, smelling rosemary oil helps memory recall and performance on tests. Apparently, this study additionally showed that teams that indrawn either Rosemary or Lavender oil felt way more relaxed than those that indrawn no odor in the least.
- Lime Oil and such essential oils don’t seem to be a similar issue. As a rule of thumb, if you see the word “fragrance” or “fragrance oil” or perhaps “perfume” on something.
- Essential oils square measure completely natural and can’t be patented; which implies that you’ll never see vital oil during a pharmaceutical drug or for cosmetic products.
- Clove Essential Oil: it helpful for dental pain. Since it has a great properties of Anti-bacterial so it useful in cold and acne.
- Learn one of the top essential oil, named as Frankincense oil. It is most useful to maintain immune and respiratory support. It is also helpful in meditation.
- Ylang Ylang oil work as home spa. It also helpful to make your own perfume.
- Essential oils promote physical, Mental and Emotional effects. These Relaxing moods and balance hormones. Etc