Good day friends,
Today AOS products share one of the our most important essential oil, industrially known as Vetiver oil, we at AOS Products factory manufacture 100% natural of numerous classical and famous essential oils like that tea tree oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, eucalyptus oil etc. So any information whether you like or want to know, you may write us.
Description: Vetiver oil is scientifically known as Chrysopogon zizanioides or in Tamil called as Vetiveria zizanoides, a perennial grass which belongs to the Poaceae family. It is native to India, Western and Northern India. It grows up to 1.5 meters and has tall stems and long, thin and rigid leaves and its flowers are brownish purple in colour.
Extraction: Vetiver oil is extracted from roots of vetiver plant through steam distillation methods.
Its main components are khusimol, vetiselinenol, cyclococamphan-12-ol, alpha-cadinol, alpha-vetivone and beta-vetivenene.
Vetiver oil well blends with ylang ylang, bergamot, jasmine, sandalwood, clary sage, patchouli, spikenard, angelica and lavender.
Vetiver oil is golden or dark brown in colour and thick in consistency. It has heavy, smokey, earthy, herbaceous and spicy in aroma.
- 100% natural and pure Vetiver oil awakes feeling of sexual desire and enhances libido. It is effective against sexual disorders like frigidity, impotence and loss of libido.
- It provides relief in insomnia, restlessness and nervousness.
- It is used in making perfumes for the body, room fresheners and coolers.
It is used an ingredient in soaps, cosmetics.
- It is used as flavoring agent in beverages, sorbets and food stuffs.
- It has anti inflammatory qualities; it provide relief from inflammation in circulatory and nervous system, effective used in treatment of inflammation which caused by sun stroke, dehydration and loo.
- It is used for treatment of nervous disorders, it reduces stress and tension, dispel anger, hysteria, irritability, lack of control over limbs, spasms, and Parkinson’s diseases and reduce neurotic behavior.
- It speed up eradication or reduces scars and marks from skin. It is useful in removing post delivery stretch marks for pregnant women, fat cracks, after spots left by pox and burns.
- It is antibacterial; prevent growth of bacteria which cause sepsis and safe oil to be applied externally or internal organs to protect wounds from sepsis.
- It is used as tonic on body as it tones up all system of body like digestive, respiratory, circulatory, excretory, immune, endocrine and nervous system.
- It rejuvenates body, gives strength, encourage immune system and keeps metabolic system in order.
- It is used for treatment of rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscular aches, dryness and cracking of the skin.
Safety and Precautions:
- Do not use vetiver oil during pregnancy or beast feeding women; it may cause miscarriage.
- Keep from reach of children and consult a doctor before using it on children.
ISO, GMP & HACCP certified Official Website: http://www.aosproduct.com/ visits here to study our 190 or most products listed here. Every product has unique information, using method, it verified properties etc, so if you are ready to share your interest as buying, promotes than you may contact us. Thanks!!!!!