Borage Seed Oil
Borage is an annual herb, scientifically known as Borage officinalis, belongs to Boraginaceae family. Its native place is Europe and commonly cultivated in North Africa, the Middle East, South America and many Mediterranean regions. It has bright blue starflower, ferny leaves covered in prickly white hair and fruit is like cucumber. Borage seed oil is a natural substance which contains Gamma- linoleic acid (GLA) that provides strong anti-inflammatory effect.
It is extracted from the seeds of the bright purple flower of Borage plant by cold pressing method.
Borage seed oil constituents are macronutrients, Vitamins such as Vitamin A & C, niacin, choline, thiamine and riboflavin, minerals, γ- linoleic acid, black currant oil and primrose oil, have fatty acids such as oleic, icoseoic, docosenoic, stearic ad Palmitic fatty acid chains.
It is light yellow and slightly red in colour, rich in fatty acids and watery viscosity. It has characteristic odor.
Borage Natural oil is carrier base oil, nicely blends with jojoba, rosehip, thistle and sweet almond oil.
- It is used for treatment of skin disorders such as eczema, seborrheic dermatitis ad neurodermatitis.
- It is anti aging that moisturizes and hydrate skin.
- Borage oil is used for respiratory problems, used to treat cough and sore throat.
- It is natural anti-inflammatory; it is treated to lower arthritis and rheumatism as it helps in reducing pain and swelling in joints.
- It is used to support brain function.
- It is used to maintain skin, bones and hair health.
- It is a good ingredient in cream as it repairs dry or sensitive skin.
- It is helpful in reducing fat accumulation.
- It has anti oxidant property so prevent free radicals and fight cancer.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it helps ease mood swings and depression.
- It is used for skin care as it relieve from skin irritation and reddening.
- It is used to improve gum health and also reduce gingivitis..
- It boosts the transmission of nerve impulse and helps in treatment of muscle spasm and numbness.
- It is used for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis and Alzheimer Disease as it improves the transmission of nerve impulse and reduces the symptoms of muscle spasm and numbness.
- It helps in treatment of rosacea, gout, female infertility, impotence and diabetic neuropathy.
- It is used to relieve from breast tenderness, premenstrual stress, menopausal symptoms as it helps ease in cramping and pain.
Safety and Precaution-
- It causes blood thinner.
- Avoid using pregnant or breast feeding women as it has tetratogenic effect, it can cause premature labor.
- It increases risk of bruising and bleeding.
- It can cause nausea, diarrhea, soft stool, belching, bloating and stomach upset.
About Us: Its urgent information share here to known a brand value and name for pure Carrier oils AOS: http://www.aosproduct.com/CARRIER-OILS at where we listed 100% pure and natural carrier oil like that Borage oil, Saw Palmetto oil, Avocado oil, Linseed oil and so on, often all these products are going to most demanded marketing industries like That Africa, middle east, Far east, Latin America, USA and so on.