Lavender oil is derived from well known flowering plant Lavandula angustifolia, belongs to Lamiaceae family. Lavender is short-lived herbaceous perennial plant that produces beautiful blue violet and scented flowers and thrives in well drained, sandy or gravelly soils in sunny habitats. It is native to Northern Africa and mountainous Mediterrean region and grows throughout Southern Europe, U.S., Australia, and Southwest Asia to Southeast India.
How to extract it?
Lavender oil is extracted from flowers, leaves/buds of lavender plants through steam distillation.
Lavender oil has fresh, clean and dynamic floral aroma. Its fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing Lavender oil is clear with a tinge of yellow in appearance.
From which it can Blending-
Lavender oil well blends with many essential oils such as cedar wood, clary sage, pine, geranium and nutmeg.
Lavender oil have wonderful Uses-
- It is used in aromatherapy and many aromatic preparation & combination as it tonic for nerves and anxiety.
- It is used to increases the mental activity by removing nervous exhaustion & restless and helpful in treating headache, migraine, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
- It is used in making of perfume, soaps and beauty products because of its dynamic aroma.
- It is used as bug repellent.
- It is used to induce sleep for the patients who are suffering from insomnia.
- It is used for treatment of hair loss and also it kills lice, lice eggs and nits so lavender oil strengthens the hair.
- It is used to improve blood circulation, lower blood pressure and for hypertension.
- It is used in making of creams and lotions as it heals the cuts, wounds, burns and sunburns.
- It is used for treatment of leucorrhea.
- It is diuretic as it stimulates urine production.
- It is effective against respiratory disorders, used for treatment of throat infection, flu, cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping, coughs, laryngitis and tonsillitis.
- It is used to relieve various types’ pain, sore & tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache and lumbago.
Where you may shop Pure Oil of Lavender?
Often a regular business marketer want to shop in Indian Industries for any types of Essential oils either they businessman belong from USA, Russia, Brazil, Singapore some continental zone of Middle east or Far east. So if you are regular users of Lavender or any other verified essential oils than you may check this Website: http://www.aosproduct.com/ friend it is worldwide famous or you may say it is a brand name in India where 100+ and more essential oils listed and lived to work and promoted as per their best requirement in Essential oils markets.