What is Cajeput Oil?
Cajeput oil is a volatile oil derived from leaves of Melaleuca leucadendra, it belongs to Myrtaceae. Cajeput tree is originated from Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia. Tree has lamellated bark and long flexible irregular branches and leaves are ash in colour and sessile flower.
How to Extracts it?
Cajeput oil is extracted from hot day dried leaves and twigs through steam distillation with phosphorous pentaoxide, which are macerated in water and distilled after fermenting to obtain cajeput Essential oil.
Cajeput oil is constitute mainly cineol compound and other various compounds such as caryophyllene, α-pinene, β-pinene, limonene, α- terpinene, α terpineol, benzaldehyde γ terpinene, terpinolene, terpineol, cymene, linalool and myrcene.
Blending: Cajeput oil well blinds with other essential oil and spice oil as well such as tea tree oil, eucalyptus, clove oils, clary sage, marjoram, oak moss, bergamot, thyme, geranium, rosemary oil, lavender oil, ylang ylang, pine oil and cedar oil.
Cajeput oil is pale yellow in colour & warming in texture. It is pungent and camphoraceous or hyacinth like odor. It has strong & fresh, slightly sweet and fruity aroma.
Cajeput oil is well known for its medicinal applications.
- It is used as ingredient in inhalant oil for colds and sinus infection.
- It is anti neuralgic as it reduces feeling of pain and uplifts the spirits as it cleanses air as it stimulates Eccrine glands which promote perspiration helps to remove toxins from body.
- It helps to clear eczema and also beneficial for skin.
- It is used to relieve stiff, aching joints caused by rheumatisms.
- It is used as ailment on cuts and wounds from rusty iron to prevent tetanus due to antiseptic property.
- It is effective against insect killing and driving away insects, so used in vaporizer.
- It is decongestant and expectorant as it provides relief in congestion of nose, throat and other respiratory problems such as coughs, bronchitis, pharyngitis and laryngitis.
- It is analgesic in nature so used as ingredient in liniments for sore muscles it provide relief from pain in joints, headache, muscles and also pain from fever.
- It is used in anti septic creams and toner as it smoothes and brightens skin, also enhance tone of skin.
- It is also effective against fever as it stimulate sweat, which cools down the body.
- It has carminative property so it provides relief in gas trouble by expelling gas.
- It improves blood circulation and anti-inflammatory, as it reduce inflammation.
- It is effective against ace and cure pimple as well.
- It is used to flavoring in food and beverages.
- It provides relieve in gum pain and help in toothache.
Safety and Precaution:
- Do not use undiluted oil, may cause irritation.
- Avoid use while pregnant or breast feeding.
- Keep cajeput oil from reach of children as it may cause breathing problem.
Friends to rate and reviews our this official articles, actually our essential oil factory manufacture several amazing essential oils, in brief we can share like that Rosemary oil, Tea tree oil, Eucalyptus oil, palmarosa oil, lime oil, dill seed oil, cedar wood essential oil, lavender essential oil, etc. So whenever you plan want to dedicate to shop only brand name in Southern zone, Eastern zone, Middle east, Far east or Africa zone. We reputed manufacturer always wishes for your young health and happy life with Essential oils. For more Please visits: http://www.aosproduct.com/ thanks