Description: The Lavender plant grows to about 1 meter in height and produces long thin purple- blue flowers. The entire plant is covered with oil glands, which are in the star shaped hairs that cover the plant.
Benefit and uses of Lavender oil: Today AOS Product is sharing benefit and most uses of lavender oil associated by AOS Product PVT LTD : 13 Uses For Lavender Essential Oil: The Essential Oil You’ll Need for your safe and secure life. If you want to use only one essential oil, this is it! Lavender Essential oil (lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils. Most commonly known as relaxing effects on the body, therapeutic-grade lavender has been highly regarded for the skin disorders such as wrinkles, acne, psoriasis etc. For more and free consultant visit: http://t.co/k0yM56ARjs
Here are several ways you can integrate lavender oil in to your daily life:
- Calming: Take a small drop of Lavender oil rub on the feet, wrists (or anywhere) for an instant calming result on the body.
- Sleep aid: Rub small drop of Lavender essential oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow for your good sleep.
- Bee sting / Insect bite
- Minor burn
- Chapped or sunburned lips
- Hay fever: Take a small drop and slowly rub on your head for fast relief to your fever.
- Cold sores.
- Nosebleed: Discontinue your bleed from nose, put a drop of lavender essential oil on a tissue of your nose and wrap it around your nose, you will see sudden relief from your nose bleed. For more Visits to AOS Product Pvt Ltd located in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh India, Official Essential Website: Lavender Essential Oil Supplier india